These five premium Blanket Warmers models have been designed to accommodate medical centres and hospitals where blankets are required to be stored safely in a warm and clean environment.
Temperature is precisely controlled electronically between ambient +5ºC to +60ºC. For added safety the digital temperature control incorporates an automatic over temperature alarm which in the case of a over temperature condition the alarm will be activated and shut down power to the heating elements as well as emit a visual signal to warn the operator of an alarm
condition. Connection to a building management system (BMS) is available as an optional extra.
All cabinets have a grey metal exterior with 304 grade stainless steel interior finish. All cabinets are insulated with high quality insulation to minimize heat loss and maximize energy efficiency.
- Stainless steel internal liner which is easy to clean and is corrosive resistant
- Digital temperature display with high temperature alarm
- Gravity convection (TBW-150G and TBW-250G)
- Internal forced air flow (TBW-350F, TBW-520F and TBW-1100F)
- 13mm cable/monitoring port hole complete with rubber plug
- Adjustable shelves
- Insulated solid door (TBW-150G, TBW-250G and TBW-350F)
- Double glazed glass door (TBW-520F and TBW-1100F)
- Internal light (TBW-520F and TBW-1100F)
- Castors fitted for easy of mobility (TBW-520F and TBW-1100F)