Automatic dose drawing station
µ DDS-A is the first and only automatic dose drawing system that's been cetified as Medical Device (CE 0476): it allows a safe and quick dose drawing for PET and SPECT radiopharmaceuticals through a shielded syringe with no need for any intervention by external operators.
µ DDS-A is compact and easy to handle: these features assure improved ergonomy and an easy manual backup of the radiopharmaceutical product in case of failure. A Shielded option is also available, to grant the operator a full protection during the whole radiopharmaceuticals manipulation and dispensing operations.
µ DDS-A is also available with an additional self-shielding: µ-Shield. This configuration makes it perfect to be installed inside poorly shielded environments (i.e. in case of limited load capacity of the supporting floor).
This stand-alone configuration, together with the hot cell or laminar flow hood shielding, grants a correct protection for the operator during all of the radiopharmaceuticals manipulation and dispensing phases.
- GAMP5 and FDA 21 CFR part. 11 compliant
- N. 3 safety passwords (programmable): user, maintenance and RSO password
- Customizable user accounts
- Reports and Statistics: end of dispensing cycle, alarms & events (Audit Trail), operatoractions
- Auto saving into a neither corruptible nor modifiable file (encrypted)
- Automatic periodical back-up
- Daily or weekly work schedule (i. E. Patient list) can be imported from USB pen (or from Hot Lab Management software if interfaced)
- On-line downloadable database (excel and encrypted files)