Bubble Point Tester
BPT has been conceived as a specific instrument for the automatic performance of the Bubble Point Test, fully compliant to the GMP normative. The remarkable high reliability and safety of BPT helps our customers knock down the operation costs.
BPT is an extremely versatile device, which can be connected to any sterile filter that needs to be tested before and after any aseptic dispensing process.
It can be used as a stand-alone unit, or it can be connected and interfaced with any Tema Sinergie automatic dispenser as well. Data saving and reporting become fast and easy.
The BPT can minimize any operator involvement, saving time and remarkably reducing any chance for mistakes.
Dimensions and weight
400 (w) x 300 (d) x 150 (h) mm (15,5” x 12” x 6”) 10 kg (22.4 lb)
- Direct measurement sensibly cuts down the shortest test times with the highest safety and accuracy level
- Pressure and calibration suit GAMP guidelines
- Ready-to-use software
- User friendly parameters configuration (pressures, time, velocity)
- Wide pressure range
- Access through password authentication
- 21 CFR part 11 compliant for data saving when connected to the control PC
- Filter integrity test data can be configured via PLC or SCADA system to be compliant with 21CFR Part 11
- Calibration and servicing are care of specialized Tema Sinergie operators
- Auto test for maximum reachable pressure checking according to the filter specifications
There are three different available configurations according to the automation level required/needed:
|Pos.||Configuration||Work Flow||Level of Automation|
|1||BPT - Stand Alone||Manual filter connection to the outlet gas pipe - visual check of the touch control panel results||No data saving and printing
No remote control
|2||BPT - Control PC||Manual filter connection to the outlet gas pipe - complete device management through remote control PC||Data saving and printing
|3||BPT - Control PC - Tema Sinergie Dispenser||Dedicated plug filter connection to disposable set - complete device management through remote control PC||Data saving and printing