DDS Vials is a GMP compliant system that enables the completely automatic dispensing of open vials with pre-set radiopharmaceutical activities without any operator intervention.
The use of a cleanroom-specific cartesian axis robot avoid the use of slides, carousels and actuators, granting an easy and effective cleaning and decontamination of all surfaces.
The system automatically performs:
- measurement of the activity sent by the synthesis module, into a dedicated built-in dose calibrator;
- dilution of the bulk solution to the required starting activity concentration;
- opened vial sterile filling (no piercing of the septum) with control of the volume through high precision electronic scale
- plugging and crimping of the filled vial
- optional dispensed vial activity measurement inside second built-in dose calibrator
- check of the vial in delivery through built-in barcode reader
- closed vial delivery into lead pot through double-valve extraction system, without altering the hot cell sterility
DDS Vials is suitable to be installed in Tema Sinergie shielded isolator Mod. DMC3.
Dimensions and Main features
870(w) x 900(d) x 790(h) mm Built-in barcode reader (for vial identification and traceability) Provided with n.2 built-in dose calibrators Total activity concentration measurement and automatic dilution up to the preset final concentration Automatic single vial moving, cap removal, vial filling and vial crimping
Volume precision: <1% for volumes > 1ml Filling time: 60sec for 10ml vials