DHC is a GMP grade A shielded isolator, with vertical laminar flow all over the working area, dedicated to radiopharmaceuticals dispensing processes in a controlled and safe environment.
DHC was first conceived to provide the most relevant radiopharmaceutical companies a total laminar flow dispensing shielded isolator compliant with the latest GMP, USP and FDA regulations.
external: 1.540(w) x 1.490(d) x 3.030(h) mm
internal: 1.280(w) x 930(d) x 1.160(h) mm
75 mm Pb
- predisposition for n. 2 telemanipulators
- n. 1 air-tight, shielded and vented pre-chamber (double door drawer)
- vials and/or syringes extraction system with shielded container retrieval (on front or sides)
- in-house dose calibrator shielded area
- front shielded door with lead glass window
- air-tight polycarbonate inner door with gloves for maintenance and cleaning
- n. 1 cabinet for PCM housing (option)
- n. 1 shileded and vented waste area (8 lt), accessible from the rear of the cell (option)