FLEX is a multi-purpose GMP grade A shielded isolator, with vertical laminar flow all over the working area. The cell is shielded with 75 mm of Lead in all sides. Its wide inner space and specific equipment make FLEX a flexible working instrument for many different applications:
The manual dispensing can be carried out through the FLEX standard configuration.
The automatic dispensing can be carried out through:
- µ DDS-A automatic dose drawing system for dispensing closed vials (septum piercing), open vials (closing through crimping station) and shielded syringes at the same time
- CRP vial dispenser
The cell can be also equipped with an autoclave for the final sterilization of the processed vials mod. AUT 1500.
external: 1.250(w) x 1.220(d) x 2.480 (h) mm
internal: 920(w) x 820(d) x 640(h) mm
autoclave housing useful dimensions: 500(w) x 500(d) x 500(h) mm
- n. 1 shielded teletong
- n. 1 air-tight, shielded and vented pre-chamber (double door drawer)
- vials and/or syringes extraction system with shielded container retrieval (on front or sides)
- in-house dose calibrator shielded area
- front shielded door with lead glass window
- air-tight polycarbonate inner door with gloves for maintenance and cleaning
Autoclave option (FLEX AU): includes the autoclave in the right side of the hot cell connected internally with a hinged door.
Autoclave Mod. AUT 1500 main features:
- It performs a whole cycle (for vials sterilization) at 134°C in less than 15 minutes, making 2 initial vacuum phases. (F0 ≥ 60)
- Maximum load of N. 21 vials (25 ml each)
- Provided with continuous temperature monitoring, performed through a dedicated probe placed inside a reference vial, which is filled with FDG-like fluid
- Provided with an automatic motorized open-lock door safety device
- No waiting time between each cycle, ensuring constant availability of vials
- Dedicated control unit and manometer
HIMI Panel PC