NMC Ga-68 hot cell has been conceived to accomplish the latest GMP guidelines for the Ga-68 complete preparation cycle:
NMC Ga-68 is a GMP grade A hot cell with 2 GMP grade B pre-chambers, 2 gloves, a tray for the synthesis module, a dose calibrator area and a waste container.
The hot cell can also be equipped with the µ DDS-A automatic dispenser.
NMC Ga-68 is suitable for the preparation of doses and radiopharmaceuticals for PET diagnostic and for Nuclear Medicine isotopes too.
External: 980(w) x 920(d) x 2.480(h) mm
Internal: 740(w) x 580(d) x 730(h) mm
HIMI Panel PC
- for system control, data saving and display
- eliminates any other hot cell control device
- makes the system store, save and trace any event and alarm related to the hot cell work
- grants multilevel password access
- makes the system store, save and trace any event, access and alarm related to the hot cell work
- allows efficient TeleTroubleshooting
- with smooth design - completely embedded in the external finishing of the cell
|Model||Lead Shielding mm||Weight||Emitter Type|
dose calibrator area
|NMC 50 Ga-68||50||50||4.000||gamma|
|NMC 30 Ga-68||50||30||3.000||gamma|