RES 1 is a GMP grade B isolator for radiopharmaceutical research, with turbulent flow involving the whole working area.
Radiopharmaceuticals synthesis and manipulations take place in a controlled and safe environment as RES 1 has been specifically designed to comply to the latest GMP guidelines. Its inflatable seals are granting an ISO 10648:2 air tightness.
A smart ventilation system keeps both the pressure inside the hot cell and the air exchange constant, iIndependently from building HVAC and filter clogging, and even in cases of: non efficient internal leak tightness - breaking of the gloves - breaking of the teletong booting.
External: 1.290(w) x 1.340(d) x 2.480(h) mm
Internal: 1.000(w) x 910(d) x 885(h) mm
- main shielded front door with n.2 shielded hatches (glove ports) + polycarbonate front door with gloves
- extractable tray and removable support shelf for ancillary equipment storage
- n.1 air-tight, shielded and vented pre-chamber + n.1 teletong
- vial extraction system (double door tunnel) + drawer for lead pot retrieval with automatic lid positioning
- integrated shielded area for dose calibrator
- protective coating against corrosive agents in the internal area (option)
- suspended sliding lead glass window in the main working area (option)
|Model||Lead mm||Typical Application||Weight Kg||Emitter Type|
|RES1||50||High energy SPECT/PET synthesis and manipulation||7.000||gamma|
|RES1||75||High energy SPECT/PET synthesis and manipulation||10.500||gamma|
|RES1||90||High energy SPECT/PET synthesis and manipulation||12.000||gamma|
HMI Panel PC
- for system control, data saving and display
- eliminates any other hot cell control device
- makes the system store, save and trace any event and alarm related to the hot cell work
- grants multilevel password access
- makes the system store, save and trace any event, access and alarm related to the hot cell work
- allows efficient TeleTroubleshooting
- with smooth design - completely embedded in the external finishing of the cell