Standardizing and easing implementation of personalized patient protocols offers important benefits, including:
- Facilitating implementation of multiple CT abdomen protocol strategies
- Reducing occurrences of suboptimal CT pulmonary angiograph studies 1,2
- Managing cardiac-imaging complexity
The intuitive touchscreen interface of the Certegra® Workstation guides technologists in accounting for unique patient and study variables, in order to personalize protocols for CT cardiac, pulmonary, and abdomen (liver, pancreas, and kidneys) studies. Certegra® P3T® 2.0 extends established P3T protocol personalization capabilities to allow for improved protocol adherence.
Specifically, Certegra® P3T® 2.0 enables technologists to:
- Preset radiologist-preferred dosing strategies, contrast concentrations, and scan timing
- Recall up to 250 stored protocols