The Flexa-Flexall hot cell is a turnkey system composed of a GMP grade B shielded isolator for synthesis and a GMP grade A shielded isolator for dispensing, in one single hot cell. It is designed for the automatic and manual preparation of PET & Nuclear Medicine radiopharmaceuticals injectable doses.
- n.1 total laminar air flow area in the upper part
- n.1 synthesis module area in the lower part
- n.1 air-tight and vented pre-chamber (double door drawer)
- vial extraction system (double door tunnel)
- integrated dose calibrator area
- optional vial crimping station Mod. CRP
Manual dispensing can be carried out with the FLEXA-FLEXALL standard configuration.
Automatic dispensing can be carried out with the CRP automatic dispenser for vials.
The Flexa-Flexall hot cells are equipped with inflatable seals to provide air tightness Class II (ISO 10648:2).
external: 1.370 (w) x 1.220 (d) x 2.680 (h) mm
Upper area: 920 (w) x 820 (d) x 730 (h) mm
Lower area FLEXA: 240 (w) x 710 (d) x 580 (h) mm
Lower area FLEXALL: 720 (w) x 710 (d) x 580 (h) mm
Weight: 13.000 Kg
- Main double doors: Shielded door for radioprotection and Polycarbonate door for air-tight. The doors are independent and open separately
- Operator Panel Touch Screen PC: operator software interface for operations handling, system control, data saving and display
- Vial extraction system for crimped vial automatic delivery
- N. 1 shielded teletong, complete with relevant lead ball
- N. 1 lower compartment for synthesis module
- N.1 vented and air-tight pre-chamber
|Model||Shielding mm||Synthesis module housed|
|FLEXALL||75||Any other fitting module|