The laminar flow shielded isolator Mod. NMC DSI has been specifically designed for both manual and automatic pharmaceutical preparation of FDG doses for PET diagnostics and conventional Nuclear Medicine isotope doses, according to the GMP standard procedures.
The combination of NMC DSI manipulation hot cell and the µ DDS-A dose fractioning system forms the laminar flow automatic fractioning system Mod. NMC-µ, a great and affordable GMP compliant choice for PET and SPECT radiopharmaceuticals dispensing with the highest safety level for both the operator and the product.
External: 980(w) x 920(d) x 2.480(h) mm
Internal: 740(w) x 580(d) x 730(h) mm
HIMI Panel PC
- for system control, data saving and display
- eliminates any other hot cell control device
- makes the system store, save and trace any event and alarm related to the hot cell work
- grants multilevel password access
- makes the system store, save and trace any event, access and alarm related to the hot cell work
- allows efficient TeleTroubleshooting
- with smooth design - completely embedded in the external finishing of the cell
|Model||Lead Shielding (mm)||Weight (Kg)||Emitter type|
|Main door, pre-chambers, dose calibrator area, (operator working position)||Work floor, back side, lateral sides|
|NMC 50 DSI||50||50||4.000||gamma|
|NMC 30 DSI||50||30||3.000||gamma|