Research Hot Cell
RES 2 is a GMP grade B isolator for radiopharmaceutical research, with turbulent flow involving the whole working area.
Radiopharmaceuticals synthesis and manipulations take place in a controlled and safe environment as RES 2 has been specifically designed to comply to the latest GMP guidelines. Its inflatable seals are granting an ISO 10648:2 air tightness.
A smart ventilation system keeps both the pressure inside the hot cell and the air exchange constant, independently from building HVAC and filter clogging, and even in cases of: non efficient internal leak tightness - breaking of the gloves - breaking of the teletong booting.
The manipulation can be processed through the teletong and/or telemanipulators.
External: 1.470(w) x 1.270(d)* x 2.720(h) mm
Internal: 1.250(w) x 930(d) x 730(h) mm
* 1.810(d) mm with autoclave
75 mm Pb
- n.1 air-tight, shielded and vented pre-chamber (double door drawer)
- vial extraction system (double door tunnel) + drawer for Lead pot retrieval with automatic lid positioning
- only predisposition for n. 2 telemanipulators (not included)
- n.1 teletong
- integrated shielded area for dose calibrator
- protective coating in the internal area (option)
- autoclave for final sterilization (option)
|Model||Lead mm||Typical Application||Weight Kg||Emitter Type|
|RES2||75||High energy SPECT/PET research||11.000||gamma|
HMI Panel PC
- for system control, data saving and display
- eliminates any other hot cell control device
- makes the system store, save and trace any event and alarm related to the hot cell work
- grants multilevel password access
- makes the system store, save and trace any event, access and alarm related to the hot cell work
- allows efficient TeleTroubleshooting
- with smooth design - completely embedded in the external finishing of the cell