The STTS Solid Target Transport System is designed to transfer any irradiated solid metallic target (coin) from the bunker area to the processing hot cell.
The system is managed by a remote Operator Panel Touch Screen PC.
The STTS can deliver up to n. 6 sequential solid metallic targets (coins) with no need for human intervention.
The standard system is equipped with n. 2 delivery lines to avoid potential cross contamination during transfer.
The touch screen control panel is installed in the laboratory, beside the hot cell dedicated to the coin processing.
- Solid metallic target (coin) max diameter: 25 mm*
- Solid metallic target (coin) max thickness: 4 mm*
- Hose external diameter: 40 mm*
- Hose internal diameter: 34 mm*
- Departure station: 500(w) x 620(d) x 1366(h) mm
- Arrival station: 135(w) x 175(d) x 220 (h) mm
- Hose max length: 50 mt*
*Dimensions are customizable