The Medrad® Mark 7 Arterion® Injection System takes advantage of the latest technologies, making it light, maneuverable, and easy to use.
The advantages of the Medrad® Mark 7 Arterion® include:
- Less time for positioning and setting up, so more time can be spent with the patient
- A clearly visible and intuitive user interface guides you through proper setup
- The information you need is highlighted to perform injections confidently
- The front-load system simplifies setup and makes for a cleaner teardown, a quality unique to the market
- The syringe provides a clear view of the contrast
- With a smaller base, lighter head,* and a flexible articulating arm, the injector can go where it needs to go—even around corners
You can continue to count on what Bayer has always delivered: reliable equipment and an extensive team of highly trained people ready to provide exceptional service.
View Medrad® Mark 7 Arterion® Injection System Featured Videos below.
Medrad® Mark 7 Arterion® Injection System
The Medrad® Mark 7 Arterion® Injection System is the latest in the "Mark" series of angiographic injectors, and includes variable flow capabilities with the Medrad® VFlow™ Sterile Hand Controller, which provides the flexibility to deliver the accuracy of an injection system, thereby enabling consistent contrast delivery. Medrad® Mark 7 Arterion® Injection System will also provide you with the ability to use the Medrad® Twist & Go™ syringe and high-pressure connecting system, which enables one-handed connections that facilitate streamlined setup for improved workflow.
- Ergonomic handle for easier maneuverability
- Unique front-load syringe for simple insertion and clean removal
- 16% lighter injector head*
- 32% lighter pedestal unit,* light for easy moving
- Smooth arc design for extended reach
- 20% smaller footprint*
Design Features of the Medrad® Mark 7 Arterion® Injection System
Medrad® Mark 7 Arterion® Injection System has stylish ergonomics that are designed for function. The pedestal system with a smaller footprint is lighter than Bayer's previous version, which increases mobility around your busy lab. And the lighter head now has a handle to make it easier to position for injection.